"The system, based upon Solartron Analytical's world-leading experience in transfer function measurements, offers a high-quality measurement platform for characterizing a range of photoelectrochemical devices such as DSSC's, Perovskite cells, and Photoanodes," noted Professor Laurie Peter, world leading expert, University of Bath, UK. Professor Peter acted as scientific advisor during the development of the ModuLab PhotoEchem system and helped ensure the system met the requirements of the most demanding photovoltaic researchers in the market today.
- Fully Integrated Optical and Electrical Measurement System
- Auto-Run and Auto – analyze facility. Only 3 mouse clicks to enter, run, and analyze complex DSSC tests with more than 300 individual steps! Ideal for new researchers to this field
- Powerful, highly collimated and focused optics with > 0.1 Sun equivalent output
- Reference Detection technique for elimination of phase and magnitude errors for high frequency IMPS and IMVS studies
- Comprehensive Suite of Techniques including IMPS/IMVS, EIS with light control, Charge Extraction and Photovoltage decay
- I-V analysis including Fill Factor, Efficiency and Power
- NIST traceable calibration routines for repeatability and reproducibility
- ND filter included with optical system for low light studies
- IPCE add-on module with White Bias light source for studying all Photovoltaic and Photoanode devices.
Not just for DSSC's...
The system can equally be used for the following applications
- Photoelectrochemical Studies
- Quantum Dot and Organic Photovoltaics
- Photosynthetic studies
To view the ModuLab XM PhotoEchem Brochure (US Letter) click here
To view the ModuLab XM PhotoEchem Brochure (A4) click here